For defaulted Federal Perkins Loans, contact the institution where you received your loan.
- Loan Payment
- Loan Rehabilitation
- Loan Consol
By having to pay your loan that is defaulted in, you’ll accept these benefits:
- Nationwide credit reporting agencies will soon be updated to demonstrate your defaulted loan as compensated in complete.
- You regain federal pupil school funding eligibility.
- Your IRS income tax reimbursement will never be seized.
- You’ll realize interest financial savings.
- You might understand collection expenses cost savings.
In order to make re re payments on your own HESC loan, you can easily have repayments automatically deducted from your own bank account through SMARTCHECK. Repaying your loan with SMARTCHECK is fast, free and convenient. To register for SMARTCHECK, call 866-991-4372.
For details about repaying your defaulted FFEL loan serviced by HESC, contact any office of Default Collections at 1-866-991-HESC (4372) or This current email address has been protected from spambots. Continue reading “You will find three choices for leaving standard on your own federal loans.”